Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Art Consortium Members at the Peabody Arts on Stage Event

Thanks to everyone who came out to the Arts on Stage Event at the Peabody this weekend. I think I got pictures of all of the Art Consortium Members who participated with the exception of Perego and Beau Wild, who I couldn't find. I should have snapped Perego's picture when he stopped by my table with his new purple hair.

Below is Ruth Vines with her plein air display. Ruth is currently focusing her efforts on commissioned paintings.





Here is Michelle Davidson of Fused Dimensions. In addition to being a talented multimedia and glass artist, Michelle is also a writer. You can follower her new writing project, Haunted Hospitality at her new blog.


Full time photographer Buddy Hatcher has a wide selection of images available at his shows and online. You can also find Buddy at these locations coming soon: Morocco Shriner: Sept 11-12, Vero Oct 2-3, Cedar Key Oct 16-17, Ocala Oct 24-24, Flamingo Follies Nov 13-14


Here I am (Cory Trusty) just trying to stay coherent and awake with my new baby Tessa. She is 3 months old and this is her second event. If you missed me at the Peabody, then you can find me at my new jewelry website DelicateAdornments or my Bath & Body shop AquarianBath. I offer free delivery on purchases over $10 to Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach and Holly Hill.


Sarah Barnaby is pictured below with her work. Sarah will be teaching painting classes at CraftBuggs Cottage Thursdays from 5p-8p starting September 9th. Classes are one day a week per month ongoing.

3 comments:

  1. You are all very talented artists. I enjoyed looking at these pictures and wish I could have been there to see everything in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked doing this show and plan on doing it again in the future. Glad it was indoors. Great group of artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Cory. Thanks for doing all that work. I don't know how you do it with the baby and all.

    ReplyDelete